Membership is free and voluntary and is relevant to anyone working with separating families in the Family Law System, including support services.
Stakeholders may include but are not limited to:
- Family Court
- Federal Circuit Court
- Family Law Practitioners
- Community Legal Aid Centres
- Legal Aid
- Family Relationship Service Providers
- Family mediators
- Children’s Contact Services
- Parenting Orders Programs
- Family Violence Services
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Support Services
- Aboriginal Support Services
- Family Support Services
- Foster Care Services
- Mental Health Services
- Drug and Alcohol Services
- Health Sector
- Federal Department of Human Services
- Family and Community Services
- Child and Youth Services
- Aged, Home Care and Disability Services
- Services for Grandparents
- University Staff/Academics
- Tertiary students enrolled in social welfare or law studies
How can I be part of the Northern Rivers Family Law Pathways Network?
There are many ways you and your organisation can contribute to forming a more collaborative and integrated family law system – from simply sharing the latest information about your service, to attending Network events and participating in collaborative projects.
There are no membership fees. The only criteria are that you work in the family sector and have an interest in maintaining links with others.
To become a member, click here